We use a transparent haggle-free, fair price guarantee system. Unlike many places, our car prices are not set higher to allow for negotiations and we don't price based on our cost (this means that we even lose money on some cars to stand by our commitment to provide a fair price). With our fair-price guarantee we work hard to keep up on current Thai market prices to ensure you get a fair market value without the stress and hassle of negotiations. The price you see is the price you pay, no hidden costs to get the car into your name.
In addition to a fair price, we also include:
- Inspection and renewal prep (according to car sale class)
- Warranty (according to car sale class). Optional third-party warranties/mechanical insurance are also available.
- Third-party 1 year 24hr Roadside Assistance policy (depending on car class)
- Current compulsory government insurance and road tax/registration (min 3 months left as we cannot extend before this)
- Ownership transfer service at the Transport office
- Ownership transfer fees.
- and 7% VAT sales tax!
If you wish to purchase an optional (but highly recommended!) collision insurance policy, we can give you a quote. See more details.
If you'd like to be notified if the the price of a car gets lowered or put into our hot-deal promo category, let us know, but cannot guarantee that the car will still be available in the future.