selling a car

What paperwork is required to buy or sell a vehicle? Note: Every page of the copies need to be signed (in blue ink)! The buyer and seller must provide the following documents: The vehicle * Note: We must take the vehicle to the Transport Office (DLT – Department of Land Transport). You should plan on...

Expat auto will be closed 13 th April untill April 21th
from Songkran Holiday

Expat auto จะปิดให้บริการในช่วงสงกรานต์
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 13 เมษายน ถึง 21 เมษายน