What paperwork will I need to provide to sell my car?


[bwla_faq faq_category="sell-trade-paperwork" taxonomy_info="0" orderby="menu_order" order="ASC" sbox="1" list="1"/]


Basically just a passport and a valid residency certificate, which we can help arrange for you at our office if you have a TM-30 from immigration. 

See our full article about paperwork here. 

Also see about our service to help with the residency certificate here.

Be the first person to like this faq.

Can't find what you're looking for?