Yes! We provide a 90 day new parts + labor warranty.
* We do not offer any warranty on used parts (ie. automatic transmissions, engines, electrical components, etc).
- Standard part replacement warranty: 30 days for replacement of new parts and labor for that part replacement.
- Service & Repair work (ie. machine work, alignments, etc
- Paint & Body Work:
- Engine Overhaul: warranty on the particular parts used to partially or fully rebuild/ overhaul the engine.
Terms and Conditions:
To be clear, our warranty does not cover a general issue with the car, but only the parts and labor involved for replacing a particular component.
- if you come in with an A/C problem and we find a problem on one part of the system and fix it, but later another part of the system (different part) has an issue, our warranty does not cover the whole a/c system from having any problems, but only if there is a problem on the component we fixed initially.
- Another more complex case might be that we find that only a certain part of a larger part has an issue. For example the front clutch assembly on your a/c compressor needs to be replaced, and after replacement it works fine for a while, then the compressor acts up and we find that the whole compressor needs to be replaced. In this case you will need to buy a new compressor (includes front clutch assembly) but we will reimburse you for the replacement of the clutch assembly as long as it is within 7 days of replacing the clutch assembly, if beyond this point then we cannot reimburse you for the clutch assembly.
Be the first person to like this faq.