Roadside Assistance Coverage Details:
- Roadside assistance service unlimited number of times Throughout the period of membership in the program to extend the warranty period of car parts (except spare parts)
- Service to lift / tow an unlimited number of times. Throughout the period of membership in the program to extend the warranty of car parts (Only 1 emergency / 1 incident)
- Towing / towing a car to the location that the customer wants or to the nearest service center within 30 kilometers. In case of lifting / towing a car with a distance of more than 30 kilometers, a fee of 30 baht per kilometer will be charged. Responsible for the difference in cost for towing / towing services
- In case of accidental locking of the car The staff will coordinate with skilled locksmiths. To find a way to get into the car at the scene of the accident and must obtain the consent of the members first The member is responsible for the expenses for the locksmith.
- In the event of an emergency oil run out The car cannot be driven. The staff will deliver no more than 10 liters of fuel so customers can drive to the nearest gas station. including services which is the first aid at the scene where the member is responsible for the cost of fuel
- In case the battery runs out, the staff will help by jumping the battery. If the battery deteriorates and needs to replace the battery The member will be responsible for the cost of replacing the new battery.
- In the event of a tire leak, the staff will help by replacing the spare parts. so that customers can drive continuously in case there is no spare tire. The staff will take the tires to patch and put the tires back on. so that customers can continue to drive. The member is responsible for the cost of reprinting.
Roadside Assistance reserves the right to decline coverage in the following cases:
- This service does not include accidents. and natural disasters
- Any expenses incurred must be approved by the insurer before performing any repairs.
- Expenses that are under the responsibility of members such as fuel and expressway costs.
- The cost of replacing various parts
- Expenses resulting from participation in speed races, rally events and endurance tests.
- Any expenses as a result of car maintenance errors
- Any expenses as a result of the members being under the influence of drunkenness and drugs
- Losses resulting from direct and indirect incursions from the inability to operate.