In an effort to curb undocumented tour and free-lance businesses, the Land transport office requires extra paperwork when registering a hi-top vans such as Toyota Commuter, Nissan Urvan, etc.
Forms and Letters
- Special Application forms (2).
- Letter outlining reason and objective for using the vehicle including
- How this vehicle was purchased (cash or finance)
* see links in downloads section below.
- Photo of company or foundation premises
- Photo of the car Left, Right, Front, Back, and inside the vehicle to see the seats. (Duplicate photo to 5 X 7 inches)
- Photo of the parking area, area must not use parking area to do other activities. (Duplicate photo to 5 X 7 inches)
- Photo of the entrance and exit, must be easy to access (Duplicate photo to 5 X 7 inches)
- Photo of activity using the Van
- Photo of where the owner lives
- Map showing the way leading to the parking area.
- Map showing the location of the parking area and surrounding area.
- Letter from employer stating work starting date, position, and salary
- Bank Statement (6 mo. signed/stamped statement issued by bank)
- Tax payment records
- Driver license (front and back)
- ID card or (if foreigner) passport (picture page, current visa page, departure card, TM-30)
Company/ Foundation Documents
- Company or Foundation registration papers (every page signed in blue ink and stamped)
- Copy of land title of the parking area OR If renting the land must show the land rental agreement no less than 3 years with land owner’s ID card.
- Vehicle title book original
- Vehicle title book copy (current owner page, vehicle details page)
*Note: The buyer must go to the DLT in person
See this post for standard checklist for buying and selling a vehicle here.