- Any part not listed in the Spare Parts Protection List.
- Wear and tear from normal use (calculated from the service life of the car to the parts that are covered)
- Damages that occur before the warranty starts
- Consumable parts that require periodic replacement
- Any claim that the warranty company was not informed before the repair started. Or if the company has not yet approved Asia Care as a non-life insurance broker presents a program to extend the warranty period for auto parts. and receive payment of insurance premiums only
- Continuous damage from spare parts that are not covered
- Continuous damage to spare parts that are not covered
- Road accident damage
- The cost of transporting the car to the service center beyond the first 30 km.
* Does not cover the Hybrid system, including the electrical system connected to the Hybrid system in all cases
* Does not cover bushings, shock absorbers, suspension
* Does not cover parts that have deteriorated from normal use and various liquids that need to be replaced periodically
* Does not cover any spare parts that need to be replaced periodically in normal car maintenance This includes but is not limited to spark plugs, belts, rubber hoses, metal hoses, brake pads, wipers, friction materials, clutch linings, exhaust systems, catalytic converters, batteries, Lamps, tires, paintwork, bodywork and bodywork, glass parts, radio antennas, telephone systems, soft roofs and mechanisms. Eyebrows or interior trim materials, suspension bushings, shock absorbers, wheel bearings, alloy wheels, etc.
* Does not cover the case that the spare parts are damaged / damaged before insurance.
* Does not cover any spare parts that are not in the list of protection parts package that you purchase
* In the event of a claim/repair Must bring the car to the service center and replacement of genuine parts from the manufacturer's service center only