Expat Auto Certified Pre-owned Vehicles
InspectionBefore we make our certified cars available for sale, we do an extensive inspection and make all necessary repairs. Our inspection includes:
Test Drive & Visual Inspection on a Mechanic’s Lift of the following:
- Engine (cylinder compression check, ignition timing, etc)
- Drive Train (transmission, drive shafts, universal joints or cv-joints, wheel bearings, etc)
- Steering Components (power steering, tie rod ends, alignment, etc.)
- Suspension (shocks, ball joints, leaf springs bushings, control arm bushings, etc)
- Brakes & Tires (discs and drums, pads, tire wear, etc)
- Electrical Components (wiring, battery, alternator, spark plugs, etc)
- Lights & Accessories
- Cooling System (radiator, hoses, water pump, fan, etc)
- A/C (temperature, thermostat, controls, etc)
- Exhaust System (mufflers and pipes)
- Paint, Body, and Interior condition
- Change engine oil & filter, and check all fluid levels and quality (battery, brakes, power steering, radiator coolant, etc.)
GuaranteeOur certified cars come with a guarantee based on the vehicle’s age and mileage. It covers the cost of parts and labor as follows:
(whichever comes first)
|0-50,000 km.||0-3 years||3 M.||3 M.||6 M.|
|50,001-100k km.||>3 to 6 years||2 M.||2 M.||4 M.|
|100,001-150k km,||>6 to 10 years||1 M.||2 M.||3 M.|
|150,001 + km.||>10 years||1 M.||1 M.||2 M.|
- Fuel System
- Cooling System
- Drive Train
- Exhaust System
Exceptions: we cannot be responsible for scratches, dents, general wear and tear (i.e. tires, upholstery, etc), windshield damage, or abuse.
Covers the internal engine components & Drive Train (transmission, drive shaft).
We also offer an extended warranty which extends the Engine and Drive Train warranty an additional 90 days. The cost of this additional coverage is 10,000 THB.
* In the event that a manufacturer’s warranty is still valid, the repairs will be made at the manufacture’s expense.
* Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of regular service records (ie. regular oil changes 5-7,000 km. intervals, ) to be valid.
* We reserve the right to perform any needed repairs at the service facility of our choice. We will not be responsible for unauthorized repairs.
* Any further assistance you may need after the warranty period can be arranged at a competitive price.
Paperwork and FeesWe take care of all necessary documentation. There are no extra charges of any sort when you buy a car that is at our office. The price of the vehicle includes all road tax, inspection/ transfer fees, and compulsory government insurance. Learn more about the paperwork and fees involved for buying a car.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sales:Q: If I want to hold a car, what do you require?
A: We require a 10% deposit if you don’t take the car (10,000 THB of this is non-refundable) that will hold the car for up to 5 days.
Q: What advanced preparations should I make before I come to you to buy?
A: If you don’t have cash in the country it usually takes 3-5 days to do an international transfer.
Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: We do not currently accept credit cards. Payments can be made in cash or by bank transfer (please note that our bank may take out 0.25% of the transfer amount. The buyer is responsible to make up the difference)
Q: If I want to test a car before I buy, how does this work and what is the rental rate?
A: If it is one of our own cars we can let you test it for up to 24 hours for 1,000 THB per day. Sorry we cannot offer this on consignment cars.
Q: If I buy a car from you, do you offer repair services after the warranty period?
A: Yes. We are your one- stop shop! If we can't take care of we will find someone who can! For basic servicing or oil changes however, we would recommend going somewhere like B-Quick, A.C.T. or another service station such as Shell